Duropal Compact Worktops are made of 12mm thick solid compact laminate, offering great impact and moisture resistance for applications with high demands. Duropal Compact Worktops are produced to DIN-EN-438, hardwearing and easy to clean. Our extensive collection comprises of 12 impressive decors ranging from 3 modern uni colours, through to 7 exciting and tactile stone decors and 2 natural woodgrains. The collection also features 3 core colours in grey, white and black. This homogeneous colour through-pigment creates a solid edge appearance.
Why choose a Duropal compact worktop?
- A larger size – 4100mm long plus three colours of core available; Black, Grey or White
- Bevelled edges on the long side of the worktop (see diagram below)
- The 12mm ultra-thin appearance creates the most contemporary and cutting edge statement.
- Its solid core offers complete design flexibility to incorporate curves without the need for re-edging.
- Being 100% waterproof allows under mount sink installation as well as drainer grooves
- The double sided decorative surfaces makes it ideal for cabinet framing, breakfast bars waterfall sides and co-ordinating shelving.
- Ready to install on site with standard tooling, avoids fitting complexity time and cost.
- Protect+ superior performance provides a worksurface that is as reliable as it is stunning
- Realistic and sensual surface textures to enhance designs.
- A cost effective alternative to artificial stone.
The sizes available are;
Worktops: 4100mm x 640mm x 12mm
Breakfast Bar: 4100mm x 950mm x 12mm
Upstands: 4100mm x 120mm x 12mm
You can download/view the Duropal Compact brochure here