Innovative and brand new, Zenith solid laminate worktops offer a 12.5mm ultra-thin design which can be shaped and styled on site thanks to its solid black core. Enhanced surface performance make it even more hard wearing than traditional laminate worktops as well as being 100% waterproof.
Why choose a Zenith worksurface?
- The 12.5mm ultra-thin appearance creates the most contemporary and cutting edge statement.
- Its extra black solid core offers complete design flexibility to incorporate curves without the need for re-edging.
- Being 100% waterproof allows under mount sink installation as well as drainer grooves
- The double sided decorative surfaces makes it ideal for cabinet framing, breakfast bars waterfall sides and co-ordinating shelving.
- Ready to install on site with standard tooling, avoids fitting complexity time and cost.
- Protect+ superior performance provides a worksurface that is as reliable as it is stunning
- Realistic and sensual surface textures to enhance designs.
- A cost effective alternative to artificial stone.
The sizes available are;
Worktops: 3065mm x 650mm x 12.5mm
Breakfast Bar: 3065mm x 950mm x 12.5mm
Upstands: 3065mm x 95mm x 12.5mm
Please see a below video for the introduction to Zenith
Zenith isn’t like a normal worktop in appearance, however it’s still easy to fit! Please have a look at the videos below to show you how simple it is to fit.
Note the below for the two different types of Sink installation – One for Undermount and one for inset. Please watch the one relevant for you.
For any Frequently Asked Questions and overview, please click here.
For the technical data on Zenith, please click here.
For a printable version of the installation instructions, please click here.